Information about Hotel Menano
Offering a beautiful courtyard, Hotel Menano is set in Manzanares historic town. It offers a bar, and a restaurant serving traditional Castilian dishes and free Wi-Fi is available throughout. All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature rustic-style furniture and come with a flat-screen TV, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have wooden beamed ceilings. Hotel Menano offers a tour desk and a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. The Tablas de Daimiel National Park is 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel while the city of Ciudad Real is 55 km away.
Please note that the restaurant and the cafeteria's kitchen are closed on Sundays.
Services of Hotel Menano
- Safety deposit box
- Delivered food is securely covered
- On-site parking
- Internet services
- Air conditioning
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Face masks for guests available
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Cashless payment available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Luggage storage
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Access to health care professionals
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Tour desk
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Virgen de la Paz, 22
Similar hotels to Manzanares
The Complejo Hotelero Saga is located on the E5 motorway. It is halfway between Madrid and the south coast. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking. The rooms in the Complejo Hotelero Saga have a TV and a radio. They also have air conditioning and bathrooms with baths. The restaurant offers a range of local specialities, including roast meats and vegetables. The nearby E5 makes the hotel ideal for exploring the region. Ciudad Real is about 35 km away, while Don Quijote Airport is about 50 km away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £73Estimated price based on searches in the last month