Information about Hostal Doña Isabel
This charming guesthouse is located in the centre of Majadahonda, and provides comfortable accommodation in this fast-growing town to the northwest of Madrid. Each of the Doña Isabel’s air-conditioned rooms comes with an en suite bathroom and TV set. Each one is decorated in a unique, contemporary style, creating a fashionable atmosphere for your stay. Make use of the convenient public transport links to visit Madrid’s cultural city centre. You can also head to the beautiful scenery of the local Cuenca Alta de Manzanares nature park and the historic centre of nearby Las Rozas.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please note that this hotel does not accept American Express as a method of payment.
Services of Hostal Doña Isabel
- Air conditioning
- Tour desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Express check-in/check-out
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storage
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free WiFi
- WiFi available in all areas
- CCTV in common areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Ironing service
Del Viento, 15
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £92Estimated price based on searches in the last month