Information about L'Escala Resort Hotel
Near Platja de Riells
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge).Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 27-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).With a stay at L'Escala Resort in L'Escala, you'll be 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Empuries and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Castle of Montgri. This aparthotel is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Estarit Beach and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from la Sardina.The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Services of L'Escala Resort Hotel
- Internet services
- Family rooms
- Cashless payment available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Sun terrace
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Invoice provided
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Outdoor pool
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Breakfast in the room
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Carrer dels Masos, 4-62
Similar hotels to L'Escala
Situated next to Montgo beach, on the edge of L’Escala on the Costa Brava coastline, this charming hotel boasts great facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Spend the day unwinding by the pool, soak up the sun and take a dip to cool off in the hot temperatures. You can get more active by playing a game of tennis or enjoying a more relaxing round of mini-golf. Can Miquel is also just a short stroll from the nearby sandy beach, where you can enjoy sunbathing on long, hot summer days. You can also take long walks through the surrounding countryside. Finish the day with a tasty dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample typical Catalan cuisine. You can then head to the bar for a drink and pleasant chat with friends or family.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £245Estimated price based on searches in the last month