Information about Hotel ILUNION Islantilla
Near Islantilla Shopping Centre
When you a stay at Hotel ILUNION Islantilla in Isla Cristina, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Islantilla Shopping Centre and Golfo de Cádiz. This 4-star hotel is 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from Monte Gordo Beach and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Playa de Islantilla.Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a communal living room.The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from October 01 to November 30:One of the swimming poolsFeatured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Isla Cristina? This hotel has facilities measuring 14639 square feet (1360 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Main Restaurant, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Stay in one of 344 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Services of Hotel ILUNION Islantilla
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Air conditioning
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Dry cleaning
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Car hire
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Ironing service
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Ticket service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Snack bar
- Room service
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Indoor pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- All windows are double-glazed
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Family rooms
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Entertainment staff
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Business centre
- Tennis court
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
Avenida de Islantilla, s/n, Urbanizacion Islantilla
- Family Hotel
Similar hotels to Islantilla
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Puerto Antilla Grand Hotel is located on Islantilla Beach in Huelva province. The hotel's spa features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and Turkish baths, and a range of massages and beauty treatments are available. There is also a varied entertainment service for adults and children. Hotel Puerto Antilla's Los Porches Restaurant serves buffet meals. There are also 2 à-la-carte restaurants, one indoor and one outside, open in summer. There is also a poolside bar.
Sandy beaches several kilometres long and outstanding water quality are the trademarks of the Costa de la Luz. The modern hotel is located here in a quiet location within the town of Islantilla. The weather is ideal for sun worshippers and there are some practically deserted stretches of coast to enjoy. The endless sandy beach is only 200 m away. Alongside beach, sun, and bathing pleasure, the quiet town with small markets and some shops is 500 m from the hotel. This is an ideal location far away from the hustle and bustle to spend some relaxing time on holiday. Faro airport lies some 90 km from the hotel. Established in 2005, this beach hotel comprises a total of 48 family rooms and 250 junior suites set over four floors. Guests are received in the foyer with 24-hour reception, a currency exchange counter, and lifts. Further facilities include a small supermarket, a hairdresser, and a range of shops for small purchases. A large meeting room with modern conference technology offers rooms for business meetings or glittering parties. The building further features a lobby bar, a cafe, and a restaurant, where excellent innovative cooking and both regional and international specialities are offered. Younger guests may let off steam in the playground, and there is parking available for those arriving by car. The spacious and tastefully fitted junior suites all feature a balcony offering great views over the attractive complex. They also come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, and a hire safe. The family rooms additionally include a separate bedroom. The air conditioning and heating are centrally regulated.
Family Life Ocean Islantilla: thousands of reasons to come Its All Inclusive, its facilities, its themed rooms, its spectacular location, the gastronomy it offers to its customers, its wide animation program, its full dedication to the family, etc. Do you need more reasons? That's because you still haven't been here. We are waiting for you at family Life Ocean Islantilla!
Near La Hacienda de Islantill Shopping Center
Near Varadero Shopping Centre
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Islantilla
per night from £77Estimated price based on searches in the last month
(price for Sat, 12 Feb)
Other hotel options
per night from £180Estimated price based on searches in the last month