Information about Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in Cal Torner’s stylish rooms. Situated in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, this restored rural hotel offers wine-tasting sessions. Reus Airport is 40 km away. Built in the early 16th century, the Hotel Rural Cal Torner building features original stone walls, tiled floors and wooden beams. Rooms have modern bathrooms with a hairdryer, amenities and bathrobes. You can enjoy a drink on the attractive terrace. The Riera de Capçanes Reservoir is a 10-minute walk from Cal Torner, and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking. Staff can also arrange visits to nearby wineries.
Please inform Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please check with the property to see if this will be possible. The hotel reception is closed from 14:00 to 16:00.
Services of Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Tour desk
- Face masks for guests available
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Snack bar
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Security alarm
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Airport shuttle
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Smoke alarms
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £81Estimated price based on searches in the last month