Information about Pensión "La Marina" Hostel
Next to the Castro Urdiales Harbour, Pensión La Marina features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers free luggage storage and it is set 450 metres from Playa Brazomar Beach. Decorated with white painted walls and blue doors, each room boasts a simple décor and wooden flooring. It includes a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom with bath or shower. Some have a floor-to-ceiling window with nice view of the harbour. Guest can taste fresh local seafood in the restaurant inside the property. There is also a range of bars and shops in the medieval streets around the complex. The surrounding area is ideal for surfing and exploring the Cantabrian Coastline. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area. You can drive to Bilbao and to Santander in less than 1 hour. Public parking is available nearby.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Pensión La Marina in advance. You can use the Special Requests Box when booking or contact the property using the contact details found on your booking confirmation. Please note that check-in between 21:00 and 00:00 carry a EUR 5 surcharge. Please note that payment by credit card can be done only during the opening time of the restaurant, otherwise payment must be made in cash. Managed by a private host
Services of Pensión "La Marina" Hostel
- Tour desk
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Designated smoking area
- Luggage storage
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Face masks for guests available
- Family rooms
- Access to health care professionals
La Plazuela, 16
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £26Estimated price based on searches in the last month