Information about Hostal Xuroy Hotel
This charming hotel is beautifully located in Cala Alcaufar, just on the beach front, approximately 9 km from the islands capital, Mahon. The renowned beach of Punta Prima is at less than 2 km from the hotel. This is a perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean Sea under the sun.
Services of Hostal Xuroy Hotel
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Swimming Pool
- Pool with view
- Outdoor pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Tour desk
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Free parking
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Invoice provided
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Snack bar
- Access to health care professionals
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Smoke alarms
- Cashless payment available
- Public Bath
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- First aid kit available
- Express check-in/check-out
- Private check-in/check-out
- CCTV outside property
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Parking on site
- Security alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Luggage storage
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Car hire
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Sun terrace
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
Llevant 1 - Cala Alcalfar
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £19Estimated price based on searches in the last month