Information about Molino Del Santo Hotel
Molino del Santo is a converted watermill in the mountains, 12 km from Ronda. It offers free Wi-Fi, a heated outdoor pool and a restaurant with mountain views. All rooms at the Molino del Santo are air-conditioned and feature traditional tiled floors. They also come with tea and coffee-making facilities and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer. The hotel’s restaurant has a terrace next to the river. It offers traditional Spanish food, including paella and sausages from Benajoan. There is also a bar offering a wide range of local sherries. The surrounding area is popular for sports such as canoeing and rock-climbing. Ronda with its famous bridges is a 15 minute drive away.
Services of Molino Del Santo Hotel
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Board games/puzzles
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Sun terrace
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Ironing service
- Face masks for guests available
- Parking on site
- CCTV in common areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Pool/beach towels
- Designated smoking area
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- First aid kit available
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Packed lunches
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Snack bar
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Access to health care professionals
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Currency exchange
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Heated pool
Bda Estacion s/n
- Boutique Hotel
- Romantic Hotel
Similar hotels to Benaoján
Featuring rooms with views of Cueva del Gato Cave, Hotel Rural Cueva del Gato is located in Benaojan. Free WiFi is available in all areas. All rooms are air-conditioned and offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a shared terrace with outdoor tables. Upon request various activities, such as hiking to the Grazamela, Nieves or Alcornocales Nature Reserves, can be organized. Marbella is around 70 km away and Sierra de Líbar Mountains are 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
A small rural hotel situated in the picturesque Parque Natural de Sierra de Grazalema (natural park), but only 10 minutes drive from the city of Ronda. The hotel is located on the banks of the river Guadiaro, 2 km from the village of Benaojan and enjoys superb views of the surrounding sierras. It is a tastefully converted flour mill, with the 11 bedrooms located around a typical Spanish courtyard. There is an indoor restaurant, bar and a beautiful outdoor dining area on the banks of the river. There is also a swimming pool, while all rooms are equipped with standard facilities including air conditioning. The hotel arranges hiking expeditions, both organised and independent, in the surrounding sierras and the owners are very knowledgeable on the best hiking routes. This makes the hotel the perfect place to stay for an enjoyable break amongst the mountains of Andalucia.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £81Estimated price based on searches in the last month