Information about Hotel Santuari
Hotel Santuari is located in the Catalan town of Balaguer, some 20 km from Lleida. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free internet access, as well as wonderful countryside views. All of the simple rooms have TV, telephone and heating, as well as modern, private bathrooms with showers. All floors can be accessed by lift. Santuari Hotel has an attractive lounge with panoramic windows offering wonderful views. There is also a chapel. The Santuari’s restaurant offers traditional Catalan dishes using fresh, local ingredients. The dining room offers views of Balaguer. The Santuari sits on a hilltop, surrounded by the Moorish Formós Castle, as well as the Pla d'Almatà archaeological site. Popular activities in the area include birdwatching.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that the restaurant will remain closed at lunch from Tuesday to Thursday, on Sunday evenings and all day Monday.
Services of Hotel Santuari
- Tour desk
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Internet services
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Invoice provided
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- CCTV outside property
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Business centre
- Express check-in/check-out
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Soundproof rooms
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Walking tours
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- All windows are double-glazed
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Free WiFi
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Private parking
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- Parking on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- WiFi available in all areas
- Private check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Sun terrace
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Luggage storage
- Smoke alarms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Pets allowed
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
Pla d'Almatà, s/n
Similar hotels to Balaguer
Near Gold Interpretation Center
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Balaguer
per night from £57Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £113Estimated price based on searches in the last month