Information about Hotel La Fonda del Califa
Near Castle of Arcos de la Frontera
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.With a stay at Hotel La Fonda del Califa in Arcos de la Frontera, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Plaza del Cabildo and Castle of Arcos de la Frontera. This hotel is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Circuit of Jerez Racetrack and 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from Royal Andalucian School of Equestrian Art.Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Services of Hotel La Fonda del Califa
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Horse riding
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Fire extinguishers
- Daily housekeeping
- All windows are double-glazed
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Ironing service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Designated smoking area
- Airport shuttle
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- VIP room facilities
- Express check-in/check-out
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Access to health care professionals
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Dry cleaning
- Tour desk
- Air conditioning
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Walking tours
- Pets allowed
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Luggage storage
- Face masks for guests available
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- 24-hour security
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Private check-in/check-out
- Ticket service
- First aid kit available
- Babysitting/child services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- WiFi available in all areas
Calle Corredera 83
Similar hotels to Arcos de la Frontera
Located in the Andalusian hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera, this charming hotel offers fantastic views. It offers a sun terrace and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom. The rooms at La Casa Grande feature Moorish-inspired décor, with ornate rugs and lamps. Each one offers great views and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel has a small library with armchairs. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía. Jérez Airport is around 35 minutes’ drive from La Casa Grande. You can drive to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz in 40 minutes.
Situated in the outskirts of Arcos de la Frontera, this renovated Andalusian country house dates from the 18th century. Formerly an oil press, it offers rooms and rural houses around a large central patio. There is also a garden providing magnificent views and a swimming pool. The restaurant offers exquisite cuisine, using products cultivated on the same estate. You can relax in the pleasant climate of this area of the Sierra Gaditana, far from the daily stresses.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £42Estimated price based on searches in the last month