Information about Hotel Marina Victoria
Situated next to Algeciras Harbour, Hotel Marina Victoria offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and a terrace overlooking the city and sea. Each simple, air-conditioned room offers flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom. The Marina Victoria is located in the heart of Algeciras, surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby Meson Algeciras restaurant offers special prices for hotel guests. Free public parking is available nearby, and buses to Tarifa stop directly outside the hotel. Staff at reception can also arrange excursions by boat to Tetouan and Tangier, in Morocco.
Please note that the property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Services of Hotel Marina Victoria
- Air conditioning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Car hire
- Access to health care professionals
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Tour desk
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free parking
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
De la Marina, 7
Similar hotels to Hotel Marina Victoria
Hotel Don Manuel is a 5-minute walk from Algeciras Train and Bus Station, as well as the Heliport and Ferry Terminal. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi in rooms and free parking nearby. All air-conditioned rooms have a balcony. Featuring tiled floors, they come with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath tub. There are several restaurants and tapas bars nearby. Luggage storage is offered and you can visit the city’s Merinis Walls.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.