Information about Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city centre, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant; free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 50 metres from the guest house. The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace with city views. Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day. Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 20 km from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Hostal Pirineos Ainsa in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. PIRINEOS is closed from Mon 18 Oct 2021 until Sat 04 Dec 2021 Pirineos is closed from Mon 18 Oct 2021 until Sat 04 Dec 2021 Bar is closed from Mon 18 Oct 2021 until Sat 04 Dec 2021 Guests arriving after 00:00 are kindly requested to contact the property in advance, so they can let the keys available on arrival. The property offers parking for motorbikes and bicycles, including 24-hour security.
Services of Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
- Cashless payment available
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Invoice provided
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Children television networks
- Tour desk
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Snack bar
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Grocery deliveries
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Facilities for disabled guests
- WiFi available in all areas
Similar hotels to Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hotel y Aparthotel Dos Rios, located in the center of Ainsa, offers modern rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. There is a rooftop sun terrace with a seating area, small pool and views of the Pyrenees. Each heated room comes with a minibar and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is free parking and a secure bicycle parking area. The hotel also has an area where you can clean your bicycle.
Near Museum of Traditional Arts and Crafts
Located in Aínsa’s charming Plaza Mayor, Hotel Posada Real offers fantastic views of the Pyrenees and River Cinca. It offers medieval-style rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast in the rustic dining room. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Aragonese Pyrenees. Located just 30 minutes’ drive away, Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The French border is 45 minutes’ drive from the Posada.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 20 Apr)