Information about La Lechere Guest House Hotel
This 4-star guesthouse with modern African décor features en suite rooms with a private patio. La Lechere has an outdoor pool and is located 7 minutes’ drive from the Phalaborwa Airport and 5 km from Kruger National Park’s Phalaborwa Gate. All rooms at La Lechere overlook the pool and tropical garden, and are equipped with air conditioning, a satellite TV, safe and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The restaurant serves a complimentary breakfast daily on the restaurant's deck overlooking the pool. Packed lunches are available upon request. Services include arranging excursions such as hot air balloon rides, river cruises, massages and treatments. An airport shuttle can be arranged at an additional fee and free parking is available on site. Phalaborwa is located 520 km north of Johannesburg.
Please inform La Lechere Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Services of La Lechere Guest House Hotel
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free WiFi
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Pool/beach towels
- Designated smoking area
- Ironing service
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Safety deposit box
- Daily housekeeping
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Parking on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Air conditioning
- Security alarm
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Cashless payment available
- Game drives
- Private parking
- Concierge service
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Face masks for guests available
- Invoice provided
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Packed lunches
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Fire extinguishers
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Access to health care professionals
- Gift shop
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Internet services
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Tour desk
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- CCTV in common areas
- Free parking
8 Sysie Avenue
Similar hotels to Phalaborwa
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Cu Guest House is located in Phalaborwa and provides air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi access. A spacious garden is at the guests' disposal. Units here come with a patio and a view of the garden, a flat-screen satellite TV and a desk. An electric kettle and a fridge are provided as well. The showers are situated within the room and free toiletries are provided. Cu Guest House offers an on-site bar and restaurant that presents live musical entertainment on weekends. Other facilities include meeting rooms and billiards can also be played on site. The Kruger National Park is 4 km away from the property. A number of nature reserves can be found in the surroundings. The guest house is 3.5 km from Phalaborwa Gate and 4.9 km from Hans Merensky Golf Club. Free private parking is provided on site.
Near Kruger National Park Phalaborwa Gate
Set just 1 km from Kruger National Park, this guest house offers on-site game drives and rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and African-themed décor. Hans Merensky Golf course is 3 km away. Guests can have drinks at the on-site bar. All rooms at Kaia Tani Exclusive Guesthouse have a private bathroom with shower. The rooms include air-conditioning, a seating area and tea/coffee making facilities. Relaxation options include a swimming pool. Secure parking is available on site. The in-house restaurant serves African and Mediterranean dishes. Hendrik Van Eck Airport is 1.5 km away. Central Phalaborwa is a 2-minute drive from Kaia Tani Guesthouse.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Phalaborwa
per night from £33Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £15Estimated price based on searches in the last month