Information about Hardanger Hotel
Dating back to the 1880s, Hardanger Hotel is situated in central Odda and overlooks the beautiful Sørfjord. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access, free tea/coffee and free parking. All rooms at Hotel Hardanger have private bathrooms, satellite TV channels and a writing desk. Some feature wooden floors and old paintings, which give the décor a classic feel. The breakfast restaurant, Låtefoss, serves a buffet that includes traditional Norwegian food. Socialising and entertainment options include nearby bars and nightclubs. The picturesque mountain landscapes of the surrounding Hardangervidda National Park are popular for hiking, skiing and glacier climbing. Ski storage facilities are available at Hotel Hardanger.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
Services of Hardanger Hotel
- WiFi available in all areas
- First aid kit available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Single-use miniature toiletry bottles (including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, moisturiser, hand soap)
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- On-site parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Internet services
- Express check-in/check-out
- Street parking
- Packed lunches
- Ski storage
- Breakfast options
- Physical distancing rules
- Free WiFi
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Daily housekeeping
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking rooms
- Cashless payment available
- Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning service
- 24-hour front desk
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV in common areas
- Tour desk
- Smoke alarms
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £146Estimated price based on searches in the last month