Information about Reenskaug Hotel
Situated in central Drøbak, Reenskaug Hotel is right by the Oslo Fjord. It offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and modern, individually decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV and minibar. Drøbak Aquarium is 300 metres away. A Nespresso coffee machine, work desk and parquet floors feature in all guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with shower. Refreshing drinks are served at the in-house bar or on the garden terrace. The all-year Tredgaarden Christmas House is a 5-minute walk away. Tusenfryd Amusement Park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Please inform Reenskaug Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Services of Reenskaug Hotel
- Business centre
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV outside property
- Parking on site
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Smoke alarms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Packed lunches
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Allergy-free room
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Pub crawls
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Access to health care professionals
- Tour desk
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Daily housekeeping
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Safety deposit box
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Temporary art galleries
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Soundproof rooms
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- 24-hour security
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV in common areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Private parking
- Security alarm
- Live music/performance
- Water cooler/dispenser
- First aid kit available
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Express check-in/check-out
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Stand-up comedy
- Tour or class about local culture
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Face masks for guests available
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Pets allowed
- Luggage storage
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Shared lounge/TV area
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Sun terrace
- All windows are double-glazed
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £56Estimated price based on searches in the last month