Information about Duinhotel Zomerlust Hotel
Duinhotel Zomerlust is only 100 meters from the beach of Zoutelande, and within walking distance of the center containing various restaurants and shops to explore. This family hotel is located on the edge of the highest dunes in the Netherlands, surrounded by nature. Free parking and a closed bicycle parking with camera surveillance is offered. WiFi is available for free in all areas. The rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms are accessible by a lift. A rich breakfast buffet is served every morning, with fresh and organic products. When the weather is nice, guests can enjoy their breakfast on one of the many terraces around the hotel. Guests can also relax with a drink in the hotel bar, or enjoy a free coffee, tea and cappuccino throughout the day in the lounge. The lounge features a fireplace and a variety of books and magazines for guests to choose from. A meeting area is also available for training or business meetings which includes the use of a beamer, speaker and flip-overs. In the center of Zoutelande there are various restaurants and shops to explore.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that dogs are allowed upon request in the apartment and studio.
Services of Duinhotel Zomerlust Hotel
- Free parking
- Horse riding
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Invoice provided
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
- Non-smoking rooms
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Luggage storage
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Board games/puzzles
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Private check-in/check-out
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Parking on site
- CCTV in common areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Games room
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- CCTV outside property
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Allergy-free room
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Packed lunches
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Safety deposit box
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Beach Hotel
Similar hotels to Zoutelande
Situated only a 5-minute walk from the beach and 600 metres from the centre of Zoutelande, 't Streefkerkse Huis offers spacious accommodation with free parking on site. Each room features a private bathroom with a shower and toilet, and a seating area with cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Vlissingen is 10 kilometres away and Domburg 15 minutes by car. Middelburg is a 20-minute drive from the property. Guests can also go enjoy the dunes, 400 metres away.
Het Verschil is situated directly on the beach, in the cosy city centre of Zoutelande. Make a refreshing beach walk and keep in touch with free Wi-Fi access. Guests benefit from a 10% discount in the restaurant. The hotel offers comfortable rooms with a seating area and a private bathroom. You can have dinner in the à la carte restaurant and order tasty meat and fish dishes. The children’s corner with toys and a TV will keep the children entertained for hours. Relax on the shaded terrace with a drink and enjoy the sea air.
Strandhotel Zoutelande is situated 25 meters from the beach of Zoutelande and within walking distance of the city centre. There is a large sun terrace for warm days. The rooms have a flat-screen TV, seating area, coffee and tea facilities and free Wi-Fi. Each room has a newly renovated bathroom with a glass door. Meat, fish and vegetarian meals are available in the à la carte restaurant. You can relax with a cup of coffee in the bright coffee lounge. The surrounding area is ideal for walks and bike tours. Middelburg and Vlissingen are less than a 15-minute drive away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Zoutelande
Other hotel options
per night from £150Estimated price based on searches in the last month