Information about Bastion Hotel Zaandam Hotel
When you stay at Bastion Hotel Zaandam in Zaandam, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Zaans Museum and NDSM Werf. This eco-friendly hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Eye Film Institute and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Herengracht Canal.Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.At Bastion Hotel Zaandam, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Services of Bastion Hotel Zaandam Hotel
- Daily housekeeping
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Internet services
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Air conditioning
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Cashless payment available
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Packed lunches
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle rental
- First aid kit available
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Non-smoking throughout
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- All windows are double-glazed
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £104Estimated price based on searches in the last month