Information about Hotel Restaurant Op De Beek
Hotel Restaurant Op De Beek is a hospitable place where you can enjoy peace and quiet and a spacious and cosy accomodation. The garden is beautiful with flowers and cosy places to sit. Schin op Geul is a beautiful small place where you can enjoy it's typical southern character.
Services of Hotel Restaurant Op De Beek
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Kid meals
- Non-smoking throughout
- Private parking
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Security alarm
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Family rooms
- Free parking
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- On-site parking
- Games room
- Cashless payment available
- Board games/puzzles
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Children's playground
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- First aid kit available
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Free WiFi
Similar hotels to Hotel Restaurant Op De Beek
Romantic hotel in a beautiful woody and restfull layout with 25 comfortable rooms. Cities like Achen, Maastricht en Heerlen are within 15 km. Facilities: Restaurant, extended breakfast buffet and excellent dinners. Greenhouse "the Orangerie", lounge café with open fire place. Private parking also for coaches. Trainstation within 150 mtr.
This hotel is a special pearl in the hills of Zuid Limburg; a traditional family hotel, which will give you a warm welcome. The hotel offers 2 comfortable rooms, a restaurant, parking and a jeu de boules course. Every day we serve a 4-course dinner, but an à la carte dinner is also possible.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £102Estimated price based on searches in the last month