Information about Hotel-Restaurant van der Weijde Hotel
This hotel and restaurant in the small village of Noordgouwe includes a billiard café, a pub-style bar and a restaurant which specialises in French-style fish and meat dishes. Hotel-Restaurant van der Weijde has free Wi-Fi and a bicycle rental service. Van der Weijde offers rooms with cable TV, a desk and a seating area. They also have private bathroom with free toiletries. The sandy beach in 15 km away. Grevelingen Lake is just over a 5-minute car journey from Hotel-Restaurant van der Weijde. Zierikzee is 15 minutes’ drive away. Middelburg is less than 45 minutes away by car.
Please note that a charge applies for use of the billiard tables. Please note that a reservation for the restaurant is required. The restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Services of Hotel-Restaurant van der Weijde Hotel
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking rooms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Internet services
- Free parking
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Non-smoking throughout
- All windows are double-glazed
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Invoice provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Safety deposit box
- Kid meals
- Free WiFi
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- 24-hour security
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Parking on site
- Packed lunches
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- CCTV outside property
- Bicycle rental
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Private check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Children television networks
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Luggage storage
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit available
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £23Estimated price based on searches in the last month