Information about Hotel 't Anker
Hotel ‘t Anker is a low-budget hotel set in 4 typical townhouses. It lies in the middle of the characteristic city centre of Leeuwarden and offers both budget as more expensive rooms, all with free Wi-Fi access. The rooms come with a seating corner, work desk and a private bathroom. The budget rooms are basic and have communal bathroom facilities. Every morning, ‘t Anker serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant offers a menu of simple Dutch meals for dinner. There is also a cozy bar available. The WTC Expo building is 2.5 km away. Leeuwarden's nightlife, museums and bars are within walking distance.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. If you intend to arrive after 22:00 you are kindly requested to inform the hotel. This can be noted in the Special Request box during booking, or by contacting the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. On Sundays and official holidays check-in is possible from 18:00.
Services of Hotel 't Anker
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- Packed lunches
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Children television networks
- Luggage storage
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Barber/beauty shop
- Pub crawls
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Temporary art galleries
- Non-smoking throughout
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Kid meals
- 24-hour security
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- CCTV in common areas
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Security alarm
- Express check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Bicycle rental
- Designated smoking area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- Walking tours
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking rooms
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Shops on site
- Tour or class about local culture
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Sun terrace
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Family rooms
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Bike tours
- City Hotel
- Economy Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £127Estimated price based on searches in the last month