Information about Notiz Hotel - former Stenden Hotel
Notiz Hotel - former Stenden Hotel is run by national and international young hospitality professionals in cooperation with the international hotel school. It is located in the city centre and offers free on-site parking. This luxurious hotel offers a range of rooms, each with an Auping bed. They are all warmly decorated and have modern facilities such as a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and Nespresso coffee machines. Breakfast is served daily in Restaurant Wannee, which also offers organic cuisine for lunch and dinner. A hotel bar is available for drinks. The beautiful surroundings of Friesland and its neighbouring cities offer a variety of cultural activities and trips. Heerenveen is a 30-minute drive away from Notiz Hotel - former Stenden Hotel and Groningen is just under 1 hour by car. The nearby Wadden islands can also be easily accessed.
Please inform Notiz Hotel - former Stenden Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Services of Notiz Hotel - former Stenden Hotel
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Daily housekeeping
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Family rooms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Children television networks
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Room service
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Breakfast in the room
- CCTV outside property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- All windows are double-glazed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Kid meals
- Smoke alarms
- Luggage storage
- Security alarm
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Concierge service
- WiFi available in all areas
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Parking on site
- 24-hour security
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Air conditioning
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Internet services
- Gift shop
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Mobile app for room service
- Board games/puzzles
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Walking tours
- Ironing service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Designated smoking area
- Bicycle rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Temporary art galleries
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Face masks for guests available
- Packed lunches
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Invoice provided
- Dry cleaning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Fitness centre
- City Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £173Estimated price based on searches in the last month