Information about Courtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Airport Hotel
On a lake
Satisfy your appetite at Brasserie Courtyard, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Located in Hoofddorp, Courtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Airport is connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Business Park Schiphol-Rijk and World Trade Center Schiphol Airport. This 4-star hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Frans Hals Museum and 9.9 mi (16 km) from Keukenhof Gardens.Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hoofddorp? This hotel has facilities measuring 12336 square feet (1146 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Services of Courtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Tour desk
- Internet services
- Air conditioning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- WiFi available in all areas
- Fitness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Allergy-free room
- Express check-in/check-out
- Packed lunches
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- 24-hour front desk
- BBQ facilities
- Dry cleaning
- All windows are double-glazed
- Sun terrace
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Minimarket on site
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Safety deposit box
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Horse riding
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Business centre
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Concierge service
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Parking on site
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Kid meals
- Free WiFi
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Designated smoking area
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Soundproof rooms
- Airport Hotel
- Business Hotel
Similar hotels to Hoofddorp
This hotel is situated in the centre of Hoofddorp. With a bus stop 2 minutes away, you can easily reach the station with fast connections to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Haarlem. Shuttle service can be arranged at a surcharge. The hotel offers easy access to the main motorways. The beachtown of Zandvoort and the Keukenhof gardens are nearby as well. Hotel De Beurs has a sauna, Turkish steam bath and a fitness area. Furthermore there is a bar, a special smokers lounge, a restaurant and a terrace. The hotel rooms have a private bathroom and coffee and tea facilities. Wi-Fi is available.
A sleek Hoofddorp hotel with upscale dining, free WiFi and airport shuttleCrowne Plaza® Amsterdam - Schiphol premium accommodations are easily accessible from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) via our free shuttle service (email hotel for schedule/ details). It's 10 minutes by foot from the buses and trains at Hoofddorp Station, with services running directly to the airport and the city center.Business guests can host meetings for up to 450 delegates in the hotel’s 13 well-equipped conference rooms, while our Crowne Plaza Meetings Director looks after all the details. Our office shuttle can take you to nearby business districts on request. Back at the hotel, free WiFi helps you stay Completely Connected.Take a 20-minute drive to the Van Gogh Museum to see paintings, drawings and personal letters by the celebrated artist. It's only 10 minutes' walk to the many shops and restaurants of central Hoofddorp, or you can visit Keukenhof and its vibrant flower gardens, about 16 kilometers from the hotel.Unwind with colleagues and friends at the Aviator Café, where you can enjoy a meal by our award-winning chef. Relax on the outdoor terrace or in the lounge with a glass of wine, or take advantage of 24-hour in-room dining. Work out in our fully equipped fitness center and solarium. Later, enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our spacious, comfortable rooms with premium bedding.
The beautifully designed hotel gives guests the ultimate Dutch experience. You will find Dutch art, wooden bikes and typical Dutch decorative items throughout the entire hotel. The hotel has a key focus on sustainability and as a Green Key Gold certified hotel it strives to do everything it can to limit its impact on the environment. Did you know we keep over 500.000 honey bees on our roof? The hotel is the perfect location to explore Amsterdam and the region or for organizing a meeting or congress.
In the business district
Near the airport
Near the airport
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Hoofddorp
(price for Thu, 06 Jan)
(price for Thu, 09 Dec)
(price for Mon, 14 Feb)
per night from £84Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £50Estimated price based on searches in the last month