Information about Stayokay Hostel Heemskerk Hotel
Located in the 13th-century Castle Assumburg, this hostel offers fairy-tale surroundings in beautiful North Holland and a characteristic tower bar. Make use of free parking. Free Wi-Fi is available. Stayokay Hostel Heemskerk is a hostel which offers simple but comfortable rooms with bunkbeds. The rooms that offer 2 to 8 beds offer a private shower and toilet. The grand entrance to Stayokay Hostel Heemskerk already welcomes you to this traditional building. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast in the authentic dining room. Every day between 18:00 and 19:00 a 3-course menu is served (reservation required). Also packed lunch service is available for a surcharge. Enjoy a walk through the beautiful grounds around the castle; rent a bicycle to go for a trip through the countryside; or play a game of table tennis in the garden. With tasteful and unique rooms, such as original tower rooms, your stay will be very memorable. Heemskerk Station is a 20-minute walk away from the hostel and at 200 metres there is a bus stop. This hotel offers competitive prices and convenient facilities for families and groups.
Please inform Stayokay Hostel Heemskerk in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that all guests must have a valid passport. Please note that Stayokay Heemskerk also has an annex and it is possible that you will be assigned to a room in the annex building. If you prefer to stay in the castle, please contact the property to let them know. Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests. When guests book 1 or more beds in a dormitory room, the dormitory may be shared with other guests. Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge. The reception is open from 08:00 till 00:00. Please note: entry after midnight is not possible. Guests are not allowed to bring, consume or prepare their own food or drinks. Please inform the property in case children are coming along by using the special request box. When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room. Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 persons or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's: - Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details. Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival. Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 61 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 41 to 60 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 22 to 40 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 21 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancellations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
Services of Stayokay Hostel Heemskerk Hotel
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Water cooler/dispenser
- First aid kit available
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Access to health care professionals
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Board games/puzzles
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Face masks for guests available
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Free parking
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Children television networks
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Fire extinguishers
- Table tennis
- Family rooms
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Safety deposit box
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Private check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Luggage storage
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Games room
- Children's playground
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Parking on site
- Cashless payment available
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Heemskerk
(price for Sun, 19 Dec)
Other hotel options
per night from £110Estimated price based on searches in the last month