Information about Stayokay Hostel Arnhem Hostel
Stayokay Hostel Arnhem is a hostel situated at the edge of the vast Hoge Veluwe forest, yet close to the city. Take a packed lunch and rental bike and discover the beautiful nature that starts at the front door. Free WiFi is available. The hostel offers various dorms for 2 to 7 persons per room. The bar and lounge have a friendly atmosphere and are pleasant places to meet other guests or entertain a group. The Sonsbeek restaurant offers delicious meals and special group meals (BBQ, buffets and more) can be arranged. For those who prefer relaxing over activities or sight-seeing, the garden and terrace are inviting spots. Also, packed lunch service is available at the property for a surcharge. The Stayokay is just outside Arnhem city and has easy access to the highway. Gelredome stadium is 7 km away from the hotel.
Please inform Stayokay Hostel Arnhem in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that all guests must have a valid passport. Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests. Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge. When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room. Please inform the property in case children are coming along by using the special request box. Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 persons or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's: - Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details. Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival. Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 61 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 41 to 60 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 22 to 40 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 21 days prior to arrival. Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancellations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
Services of Stayokay Hostel Arnhem Hostel
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Board games/puzzles
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Internet services
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Luggage storage
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Bike tours
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Face masks for guests available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- CCTV in common areas
- BBQ facilities
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- CCTV outside property
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Access to health care professionals
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Walking tours
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Safety deposit box
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Table tennis
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Games room
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Bicycle rental
- First aid kit available
- Private check-in/check-out
- Children television networks
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Cashless payment available
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- WiFi available in all areas
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children's playground
- Economy Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Arnhem
per night from £88Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £99Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £127Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £73Estimated price based on searches in the last month
(price for Sun, 02 Jan)
per night from £93Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
(price for Wed, 01 Dec)