Information about Casa Frida Holbox Hotel
This bright and rustic-style accommodation is located in Holbox Island. This property features free WiFi access for guests to enjoy. The air-conditioned apartment has a modern style and is equipped with a seating and dining area, kitchen that includes cooking appliances, full bathroom and a bright bedroom. Holbox Island is small in extension, and people transport themselves by golf carts. The village offers various places that offer typical dishes and delicacies, including seafood and Mayan-style cuisine. Cancun can be reached in about 3 and half hours by ferry and driving. Guests will have to drive from Cancun to Chiquilá, from where they will take the ferry that will lead them to the island.
Please inform Casa Frida Holbox in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Services of Casa Frida Holbox Hotel
- Non-smoking rooms
- Horse riding
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Fire extinguishers
- Free WiFi
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Daily housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Bicycle rental
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Ticket service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Babysitting/child services
- First aid kit available
- Parking on site
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Free parking
- Tour desk
- Invoice provided
- Air conditioning
- Internet services
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Face masks for guests available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Bike tours
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Designated smoking area
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Airport shuttle
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
Calle Gonzalez Guerrero
Similar hotels to Isla Holbox
This family-run hotel is located next to the beach on the beautiful Holbox Island, just off Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. It offers an outdoor pool, hot tub, hammam and stylish hut-style rooms. The rooms at La Casa de las Tortugas Petit Beach Hotel & Spa feature bamboo frames and ethnic furniture. Each one has a balcony. The Casa’s restaurant serves a range of international food. There is also a bar by the pool. Holbox Island is a popular destination for kiteboarding and scuba diving. Cancún Airport is around 70 km away, and a shuttle service is available on request.
Welcome to Villas HM Palapas del Mar, located just a stone's throw from the Caribbean Sea on the magical island of Holbox, to the north of the Yucatán peninsula. Whilst caring for the surroundings of this wonderful location, we have designed this hotel, which blends into the natural environment seamlessly. The result is a small hotel in island of Holbox comprising villas, offering a unique experience from the moment you arrive in this relaxed, exclusive environment that adapts to local traditions. Villas HM Palapas del Mar is the perfect place to stay if you are looking to combine relaxation and adventure.
Welcome to a perfect holiday in the Caribbean. Our hotel is located on the beachfront of Holbox Island, where you will find everything you need to live a unique stay, full of magical moments in an idyllic setting. Surrounded by an exceptional landscape that features wild and fabulous beaches, the Hotel Villas HM Paraiso del Mar has complete facilities and elegant villas where you can relax and enjoy the best days of the year.
Set on the beautiful beach of Holbox Island, this accommodation offers privacy within a walking distance from the town centre. Palapas Del Sol features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a pool. Rooms at Del Sol are set in 6 beach cottages that feature local palapa architecture with palm-thatched roofs. The cottages have their own terrace with hammocks and there are mosquito nets on each window. The interiors of the rooms feature tiled floors and Mexican décor. Each comes with a private bathroom and an iPod docking station on the seating area. There is also a hammock inside each room. Palapas Del Sol has an outdoor pool set on the beach sand, featuring views of the Caribbean Sea. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered at Del Sol, serving traditional dishes made with local produce and organic food.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Isla Holbox
per night from £34Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £60Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £55Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £130Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £115Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £71Estimated price based on searches in the last month