Information about Auberge Aal Veinen Hotel
Rustic hotel with romantic atmosphere in a renovated house dating from 1683. Each of our 8 rooms, with shower, toilet and tv, match traditional stone construction with modern comforts.#CheckinPolicy 12:00:00,CheckoutPolicy 11:00:00,AmenityInformation Additional amenities: Heating, Bar, Kids' TV Networks, Pets Not Allowed, Cycling, Spanish, German, English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Polish, Hiking.,
Services of Auberge Aal Veinen Hotel
- Internet services
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Mobile app for room service
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Cashless payment available
- Allergy-free room
- Express check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Kid meals
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- CCTV in common areas
- Sun terrace
- Minimarket on site
- First aid kit available
- Non-smoking throughout
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Luggage storage
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- CCTV outside property
- Boutique Hotel
Similar hotels to Auberge Aal Veinen Hotel
Hotel Victor Hugo is situated in the heart of the small town Vianden. There is a sunny terrace along the Our River, a wellness area and a playground for kids. Free WiFi is available in all areas. The hotel rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub. The wellness centre is equipped with a bio sauna, an infrared sauna, an adventure shower and a solarium. The chimney in the restaurant creates a warm setting for a local meal. The terrace offers a wonderful view on the village castle and the garden. From hotel Victor Hugo, Luxembourg city is 36 km away.
Petry is a modern, environment-friendly hotel overlooking the Our River and historic castle in the centre of Vianden. It benefits from free Wi-Fi, 2 restaurants and rooms with satellite TV.#du 02/01 au 09/02
This charming hotel is ideally situated for an enjoyable stay in the picturesque medieval town of Vianden, close to the chair lifts, Victor Hugo Museum and the impressive castle. Free wired internet is available.
The modern Hotel Belle-Vue is located in the picturesque town of Vianden and benefits from free access to an indoor swimming pool and a sauna. It features a wellness area, an à la carte restaurant and a terrace.#Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. . Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. . Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately) Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £79Estimated price based on searches in the last month