Information about Ryokan Matsushima Hotel
A 3-minute walk from Maita Subway Station, simple Japanese-style rooms with an LCD TV and a private bathroom await guests at Ryokan Matsushima. The hotel has a koi pond and a public bath. Matsushima Ryokan offers air-conditioned rooms with traditional futon beds on a tatami (woven-straw) floor. The en suite bathroom has a bathtub, and slippers are provided. Yokohama Stadium is 15 minutes away by subway, and Yokohama’s Chinatown is 25 minutes away. The Minato-Mirai area is 5 km from the ryokan. You can relax with a massage or enjoy the Japanese garden. This hotel has no internet access. Japanese breakfasts and dinners are served at the tatami-mat dining room. Dinner can also be served in guests’ rooms.
Guests must check in by 23:00. Check-in is not possible after this time. Guests with a tattoo may not be permitted to enter public bathing areas and other public facilities. Managed by a private host
Services of Ryokan Matsushima Hotel
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Family rooms
- Public Bath
- Smoke alarms
- Access to health care professionals
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Fire extinguishers
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Security alarm
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Designated smoking area
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Private parking
- Hot spring bath
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Minami-ku Maita-cho 863
Similar hotels to Yokohama
Within a 10-minute walk of Yokohama Stadium and Yokohama’s Chinatown, Yokohama Hostel Village Hayashi-Kaikan offers simple accommodation with 2 shared shower rooms. Rooms and front desk offer free WiFi. Guests can sleep in a Japanese-style futon bedding on a tatami (woven-straw) floor, while limited number of Western-style bunk bed are available. Each private room has a TV and a small fridge. Towels are available for a fee. Complimentary shampoo and body soap is available in the shower rooms. Yokohama Hostel Village Hayashi-Kaikan is a 4-minute walk from JR Ishikawacho Train Station. The Minato-Mirai area and Yamashita Park are both a 25-minute walk away. The hotel offers bicycle rental and luggage storage. No meals are served at this hostel. Guests can prepare meals in the shared kitchen.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £99Estimated price based on searches in the last month