Information about Hida Hanasatonoyu Takayama Ouan Hotel
In Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen)
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a vending machine.Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.With a stay at Hida Hanasatonoyu Takayama Ouan in Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Takayama Jinya and Takumikan Craft Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Miyagawa Morning Market and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Takayama Yatai Kaikan.
Services of Hida Hanasatonoyu Takayama Ouan Hotel
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Roll-in shower
- Handrails in stairways
- Handrails in hallways
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Essential workers only - NO
- Pets not allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Laundry facilities
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- In-room accessibility
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Free WiFi
- Vending machine
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Braille or raised signage
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
- Accessible bathroom
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Luggage storage
- Masks are available to guests
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Water dispenser
- Gloves are available to guests
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Cashless transactions are available
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Unicode Support true
- Designated smoking areas
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Service animals are allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Contactless check-out is available
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Similar hotels to Takayama
Ideally located just a 2-minute walk from JR Takayama Station and Shirakawa-go Bus Terminal, this hotel boasts a natural hot spring bath where guests can unwind. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Each simple and compact room at Super Hotel Hida Takayama comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. A tea set and an air purifier are also included. The en suite bathroom has a bath tub and free toiletries. Hida Takayama Super Hotel is a 10-minute walk to both Old Town with historic buildings and the morning market. The hotel offers coin launderette and free-use internet PCs in the common area for guests’ convenience. In-room massages can be arranged with an advance request. Luggage storage services are available for free. A Japanese breakfast buffet is available at the dining room.
In Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen)
A 5-minute walk from JR Takayama Train Station, rooms at Ayun Takayama Central Hotel comes with a flat-screen TV featuring pay-per-view channels. WiFi is availble in all areas. Guests can enjoy complimentary coffee in the lobby. Rooms feature a fridge and an electric kettle with green tea bags. A desk and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and slippers are included. Photocopying services and a drink vending machine are provided. Ironing facilities and a trouser press are available at the front desk. Hotel Central Ayun Takayama is only a 10-minute walk from Takayama Jinya Morning Markete, and the historical Old Town district is a 10-minute walk away. No meals are served.
A 15-minute walk from JR Takayama Train Station, Oyado Banri features Japanese-style rooms with a Kotatsu heated table available during the winter season. Free Wi-Fi is available and guests can relax in the public baths. The air-conditioned rooms feature tatami (woven-straw) floors and Japanese futon bedding. A flat-screen TV and an electric kettle are included in each. Bathrooms and toilets are shared. Massages can be requested for an extra cost and photocopying services are available at the front desk. Luggage storage is also provided. Japanese meals featuring Hida beef are served at the dining room. Banri Oyado is a 15-minute walk from Hida Kokubun-ji Temple and a 10-minute walk from Hidatakayama Museum of Art. Takayama Castle Ruins are a 10-minute drive away.
Garyu-no-Sato offers outdoor and indoor hot-spring baths, a sauna and massage treatments. It features a restaurant and a tea lounge, karaoke rooms and a souvenir shop. The hotel offers a free shuttle to/from Takayama Station. Guests can unwind separate by gender in public hot-spring baths and a sauna, or lean back at the relaxation room, which has reclining chairs and a TV. The hotel’s facilities also include a launderette and drinks vending machines. Free parking is on site. Hotel Garyu-no-Sato offers Japanese rooms with a tatami (woven-straw) floor and beds or traditional futon bedding, as well as Western rooms.
Shitanda offers traditional Japanese accommodations, a hot public bath and free-use bicycles, an 18-minute ride from Takayama Station with its complimentary shuttle. It features a garden, karaoke facilities and free parking. Free WiFi is available in the rooms. Shitanda is around a 15-minute drive from the Hida Daishonyudo Cave and the Shishi-Kaikan (Lion Dance Ceremony Exhibition Hall). The Hida Minzoka Mura Folk Village is a 25-minute drive away. Rooms have a tatami (woven-straw) floor, a low table with seating cushions and traditional futon bedding. They’re fitted with a flat-screen TV and a safe. Bathing facilities are shared. Ryokan Shitanda offers laundry services, and it has drinks vending machines on site. Guests can unwind in a shared Japanese-style lounge, which features an irori hearth. Japanese cuisine is served at the dining room.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £100Estimated price based on searches in the last month