Information about Hotel Stilfserhof
This charming hotel is situated in Bormio. The 21 welcoming units offer a perfect place to relax at the end of the day. No pets are allowed on the premises.
Services of Hotel Stilfserhof
- Free parking
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Tour desk
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Pets allowed
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Free WiFi
- Fire extinguishers
- Family rooms
- Kid meals
- Luggage storage
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Sun terrace
- Soundproof rooms
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Ski storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Ironing service
- Ski school
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Private check-in/check-out
- Mini-market on site
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- BBQ facilities
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- On-site parking
- Smoke alarms
- Packed lunches
- Internet services
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
Similar hotels to Stelvio
Featuring a restaurant and free spa with hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna, family-run Gasthof zur Sonne lies in Stelvio, part of the namesake national park. An extensive buffet breakfast is served daily. Zur Sonne’s en suite rooms overlook the mountains and come with a flat-screen TV. Each is fitted with carpeted floors while some boast a balcony. Handmade cakes, cold cuts and cheese accompanied by egg dishes and juices are served for breakfast. The restaurant specialises in South Tyrol and national cuisine. Free transfers to Spondinia Train Station are arranged on request. A public ski bus running every 15 minutes takes you to the Trafoi ski area, 5 km away, while Sulden ski slopes are 9 km away. The property, which also includes a panoramic common terrace, organises hiking tours 3 times a week.
Hotel Gallia lies at the foot of the Stelvio mountain pass, in the heart of the national park with the same name. It offers spacious rooms with a balcony, and an à la carte restaurant. Rooms at the Gallia are equipped with an LCD TV and a bathroom with shower. A breakfast buffet with cold cuts, homemade sweets and croissants, but also egg dishes, is served each morning. South Tyrol recipes and Mediterranean dishes can be enjoyed in the restaurant. The hotel is an ideal starting point for hiking, motorcycling and cycling. The ski areas of Solda and Trafoi are respectively 10 and 4 km away. The Stelvio mountain pass is 18 km from this property.
Set in its furnished garden in Stelvio, Hotel Gomagoierhof offers Alpine-style rooms, just 4 km from the Trafoi ski area. It features a sun terrace plus BBQ facilities, and on-site parking is free. Spacious rooms at the Gomagoierhof feature wooden floors and satellite TV. Some come with a balcony, while the private bathroom offers free toiletries and hairdryer. A sweet and savoury breakfast is provided daily, including cold cuts, fresh fruit, and homemade jam. The à la carte restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving Tyrolean and classic Italian cuisine. The hotel is located in the Stelvio National Park, 10 km from the Solda ski lifts. Bormio, famous for its slopes and hot springs, is a 35-minute drive away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £70Estimated price based on searches in the last month