Information about Hotel Vecchia Oliviera
Offering an outdoor pool, garden and terrace, Hotel Vecchia Oliviera is located a 2-minute walk from the centre of Montalcino. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Air-conditioned rooms here come equipped with wooden furnishings, a minibar and TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. A sweet and savoury buffet breakfast is provided daily. Hotel Vecchia Oliviera provides free private parking on site, while San Quirico d'Orcia is a 15-minute drive away. Siena is 40 km away.
Please inform Hotel Vecchia Oliviera in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Piscina n. 1 is closed from Mon 27 Sept 2021 until Sun 22 May 2022 A surcharge applies for arrivals outside check-in hours. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. If you are booking a prepaid rate and require an invoice, please include your company details in the Special Requests box when booking.
Services of Hotel Vecchia Oliviera
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- All windows are double-glazed
- Bike tours
- Sun terrace
- Luggage storage
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Swimming Pool
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Non-smoking rooms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor pool
- CCTV in common areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Room service
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Bicycle rental
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Children television networks
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Daily housekeeping
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Breakfast in the room
- Free WiFi
- Pool/beach towels
- Safety deposit box
Porta Cerbaia at the corner Via Landi 1
Similar hotels to Montalcino
Located in Montalcino’s historic centre, Albergo Il Giglio features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout. It offers typical Tuscan-style rooms with views of the city and surrounding countryside. The air-conditioned rooms come with wrought-iron beds, a TV, terracotta floors and wood beamed ceilings. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer. The à la carte restaurant serves local specialities. A sweet and savoury breakfast is offered in the living room. A bus stop to Siena is 200 metres from Il Giglio. Pienza, which is renowned for its Renaissance architecture, is a 25-minute drive away.
Near Fortress of Montalcino
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £19Estimated price based on searches in the last month