Information about Primavera Hotel
The Primavera is a family-run hotel offering spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, in the centre of Levanto. The train station is nearby and is just one stop from the Cinque Terre. The Primavera is just 50 metres away from the public beach and 300 meters from the Levanto Train Station. The property features a private parking.
Please note the building has no lift. Please note there is a shuttle service to various destinations at an additional cost.
Services of Primavera Hotel
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Internet services
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private parking
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Airport shuttle
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Face masks for guests available
- Safety deposit box
- Packed lunches
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking throughout
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Express check-in/check-out
Via Cairoli 5
Similar hotels to Levanto
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Near Levanto Beach
Oasi Hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Levanto beach and Train Station, very close to the centre. It offers elegant and bright interiors and rooms, and serves a varied American breakfast. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Decorated with refined touches, along with light-wood floors and furniture, all rooms offer a Smart TV and air conditioning. Guests will receive a smartphone with unlimited international calls and free internet access. Some rooms offer a balcony or direct access to the private garden. English-speaking staff at Hotel Oasi are available 24 hours a day and can recommend restaurant, check train schedules and provide tourist information. From Levanto Station, you can get a train and reach the 5 towns of Cinque Terre in less than 15 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Levanto
per night from £64Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £80Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £40Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £75Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 22 Jun)