Information about Corte Gondina Boutique Hotel
Beautifully restored Corte Gondina Boutique Hotel is situated in the medieval town of La Morra in the Langhe hills overlooking the Po Valley between Bra and Alba. It offers a brand-new spa and free WiFi throughout. This pretty little town offers stunning views and Corte Gondina is the ideal place for exploring both the town and the beautiful surrounding countryside. Once a family residence, this is now an elegant hotel with a large outdoor pool, well-tended gardens and a lovely sun terrace. The wellness centre includes a sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub for 2. The relaxation area offers fruit, tea and mineral water. Quiet and private, Corte Gondina has a reading room and a café inside and offers free on site parking. The residence is also home to a 19th-century cellar which has recently been made into a characteristic lounge bar. Centrally located, Corte Gondina is just a short stroll from La Morra’s excellent restaurants and wine shops. There are also more than 60 different wine cellars to visit in the surrounding area. The hotel’s friendly staff will be happy be organise a variety of activities for you, from wine cellar and museum visits, to cookery or chocolate appreciation classes. Vehicle and bike hire can also be arranged as can exciting motorbike or hiking tours or truffle hunts.
Please inform Corte Gondina Boutique Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Swimming pool #1 is closed from Tue 02 Nov 2021 until Fri 08 Apr 2022 Access to the wellness centre comes at an extra cost and must be booked in advance, unless booking a room with spa access.
Services of Corte Gondina Boutique Hotel
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Infinity pool
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Concierge service
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Children television networks
- Room service
- CCTV outside property
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Pets allowed
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool toys
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Free WiFi
- Happy hour
- Cooking class
- Safety deposit box
- Car hire
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- First aid kit available
- Security alarm
- Snack bar
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Tennis court
- Babysitting/child services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Spa and wellness centre
- Board games/puzzles
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Tour or class about local culture
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage storage
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Pool cover
- All windows are double-glazed
- Sun terrace
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Express check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Internet services
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Face masks for guests available
- Pool/beach towels
- Bike tours
- Dry cleaning
- Breakfast in the room
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
Via Roma 100
- Romantic Hotel
- Boutique Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to La Morra
per night from £193Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £168Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £248Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £113Estimated price based on searches in the last month