Information about Le Coeur du Pont Hotel
Located in Donnas, Le Coeur du Pont features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service. At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. At Le Coeur du Pont each room includes a desk and a private bathroom. Italian and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation. A rich Aosta Valley aperitif served at 6:30 pm which includes tastings of local products. Le Coeur du Pont offers a sun terrace. You can play table tennis at the hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. Aosta is 48 km from Le Coeur du Pont, while Saint Vincent is 23 km away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 47 km from the accommodation.
Please inform Le Coeur du Pont in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Services of Le Coeur du Pont Hotel
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- Themed dinner nights
- Safety deposit box
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Daily housekeeping
- Table tennis
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Ski storage
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Breakfast in the room
- Bike tours
- Face masks for guests available
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Board games/puzzles
- Tour desk
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Allergy-free room
- Free parking
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Bicycle rental
- First aid kit available
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Ironing service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Walking tours
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Temporary art galleries
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Gift shop
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Designated smoking area
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Non-smoking throughout
- Tour or class about local culture
- Pets allowed
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Kid meals
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Children's playground
- Ticket service
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Babysitting/child services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Via Principe Tommaso 104
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Donnaz
per night from £56Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £103Estimated price based on searches in the last month