Information about Hotel de Champoluc
Near Champoluc Gondola
When you a stay at Hotel de Champoluc in Ayas, you'll be near ski lifts, just steps from Val d'Ayas and Monterosa Ski. This family-friendly hotel is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from Terme di St Vincent and 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Casino de la Vallee.While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hotel de Champoluc, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Services of Hotel de Champoluc
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast in the room
- Indoor play area
- Ski-to-door access
- Family rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Children television networks
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Room service
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Daily housekeeping
- Safety deposit box
- Table tennis
- First aid kit available
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- 24-hour security
- Parking on site
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Cashless payment available
- Snack bar
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Luggage storage
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Face masks for guests available
- Invoice provided
- Kid meals
- Bike tours
- Smoke alarms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Ski school
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Access to health care professionals
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Walking tours
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
Route Ramey 65, Champoluc
Similar hotels to Champoluc
Villa Anna Maria is a rustic mountain chalet, managed by the Origone family since 1948. It is just outside the centre of Champoluc, at the edge of the forest, and parking is free. All rooms at the Anna Maria offer beautiful views of Mount Rosa or the Ayas Valley, and come with orthopaedic mattresses, soft duvets, and an LCD TV. The private bathrooms are complete with hairdrier. Albergo Villa Anna Maria features a large garden with sun loungers and a størvatt, a traditional Norwegian pool with heated water. The chalet is entirely panelled in wood, and there is free Wi-Fi in the TV lounge with bar. Breakfast is buffet style and the restaurant serves Aosta Valley and national specialities. You can drive to Cervinia in 1 and a half hours.
Hotel Castor is at the foot of the Monte Rosa range, 500 metres from Champoluc's ski lifts. Decorated in a traditional Alpine style, most rooms have a view over the Ayas Valley. Rooms at the Castor have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Many have a balcony and mountain views. The garden features a panoramic terrace and a children's playground. The Castor Hotel has a cosy bar and a restaurant with a choice of over 150 different wines.The hotel includes a free car park. During winter the hotel may only be available for long stays of more than 2 nights.
Boasting a free wellness centre, Crè Fornè Hotel & Spa is set right on the ski runs above Champoluc and offers beautiful views. It features a bar and a fine restaurant with fireplace. Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and a vitarium are available in the wellness centre, together with sensory showers, Kneipp treatments and relaxation areas. The hotel has a mountain lodge design. All guest rooms are quiet, cosy and come with free Wi-Fi access. The restaurant at the Crè Fornè serves regional dishes and a good selection of wines. Champoluc Adventure Park and the Pre-Saint-Didier spa are both nearby. You can leave your car in Champoluc and take the Champoluc-Crest cable car up to the property, then a member of staff will pick your luggage up. During winter the hotel may only be available for stays of 6 or more nights.
Le Petit Abri is a small, family-run hotel in Champoluc, offering free parking and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have a private balcony with views of Aosta Valley or Mount Rosa. A new private spa is also available. Hotel Le Petit Abri is decorated in a traditional Alpine style. It is 700 metres from the town centre, and 1.5 km from the nearest ski lifts. Local buses stop nearby. A buffet breakfast is is served every morning at the hotel. The rustic restaurant serves traditional, homemade dishes, including regional specialities. The spa features a sauna, a steam bath, and a chromotherapy shower. It also has a spa bath and relaxing areas. Guests can enjoy herbal teas and tisane.
Petit Prince is 500 metres from Ayas centre, overlooking Italian Alps. It is 4 km from Champoluc and a few steps from the Boudin cable car. It offers wellness facilities. Warm and friendly, Hotel Petit Prince offers beautifully furnished rooms with modern comforts, a small bar from which you can admire the magnificent Monte Rosa glacier and traditional chalets and a sauna and fitness centre. In this area you will find 180 kilometres of slopes, with good snow cover, suitable for heli-skiing, mono-skiing, ice-skating, snowboarding and mountaineering and numerous picturesque villages offering bars, clubs and restaurants. A free shuttle bus, located a few steps away, offers connections with Campoluc ski slopes. During winter season the hotel may only be bookable for long stays or weekly stays.
Typical Alpine style self-catering apartments in the heart of Antagnod,with views on Monte Rosa Mountain. Residence Le Chalet is a friendly, family-run establishment with private gardens and a children’s play area. Le Chalet features comfortable apartments, each with a living area, TV, and fully equipped kitchenette. On site you will find a ski and mountain bike deposit, laundry room, and a private car park. Ski equipment can be stored for free near the ski lift in Champoluc. A bus which runs every 20 minutes connects you to the 200 km of ski slopes at the Monte Rosa ski area. You will find a number of restaurants and shops in the picturesque centre of Antagnod. Cervinia is 65 km from Residence Le Chalet.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Champoluc
per night from £89Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £77Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £76Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £69Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £124Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £63Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £84Estimated price based on searches in the last month