Information about Vela Blu Camping Village Hotel
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including a water park and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Vela Blu Camping Village, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. 22-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided weekly, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Located in Cavallino-Treporti, Vela Blu Camping Village is by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Marina di Venezia and San Francisco del Deserto. This 4-star hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Caribe Bay Jesolo and 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Golf Club Jesolo.Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Services of Vela Blu Camping Village Hotel
- Shallow end
- Parking on site
- Themed dinner nights
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Kids' club
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Ticket service
- Heated pool
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Entertainment staff
- Table tennis
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Family rooms
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Safety deposit box
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- All windows are double-glazed
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Water sport facilities on site
- Pets allowed
- First aid kit available
- Ironing service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Bicycle rental
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Minimarket on site
- Children's playground
- Cashless payment available
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Snack bar
- Evening entertainment
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Live music/performance
- Water slide
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Indoor play area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Swimming Pool
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Access to health care professionals
- Private beach area
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Gift shop
- Tour desk
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
Via Carlo Alberto Radaelli, 10
- Beach Hotel
- Family Hotel
Similar hotels to Cavallino
Cavallino's International Hotel is a 2-storey building with lift, offering en suite rooms and free Wi-Fi in the lobby. Parking is free, and the bus to Punta Sabbioni and Venice stops 50 metres away. The hotel is also 50 metres from the beach, equipped with 1 parasol and 2 sun beds per room between mid May and mid September. Entertainment activities are also provided during summer. A sweet and savoury breakfast buffet is served daily at Hotel International. The restaurant specialises in cuisine from all over the world.
Located in Cavallino-Treporti, one of Italys most popular beach areas, Hotel Villa Ginevra is a 3-star hotel just 800 metres from the Adriatic Sea, and within easy reach of Venice. From Hotel Villa Ginevra you can reach Venice in only 40 minutes by a boat ride through scenic canals and lagoons. At the hotel, you will have immediate access to Cavallino-Treportis long, sandy beaches full of recreational and entertainment facilities. Nearby you can also find a scuba diving centre, horseback riding school, golf course, tennis courts, football fields, mini golf, sailing courses and scenic bicycle paths. Hotel Villa Ginevra itself offers a host of services including a children's playground. The in-house restaurant/pizzeria where you can enjoy your meals on the hotels terrace.Enjoy fine cuisine, featuring fish and meat dishes all prepared according to local traditions. Pizzas are prepared using a high quality of soya flour and fresh produce. The hotels simply furnished rooms were recently renovated and provide all modern comforts such as en suite bathrooms, air-conditioning (at extra costs) and satellite TV.
The 3-star Hotel Fenix is located on a large private beach in Cavallino Treporti. Enjoy beautiful views of the Gulf of Venice, the lagoon and the Dolomites. Within a 25 km radius of Venice and Venice Marco Polo Airport, Hotel Fenix is easily reached by main motorways and public transport from Mestre Railway Station. The hotel offers a cool garden. Kids may also enjoy the playground set directly on the golden sandy shore. Cavallino’s famous docks are just 300 metres away. Punta Sabbioni is 10 km away and from here you can tour local islands such as Murano and Burano, reach Venice in 35 minutes or take a sailing trip along the Adriatic Coast. Other amenities include a free, on-site covered car park and a suitable storage area for windsurfing equipment and bikes. You will also love the 2 swimming pools: one for adults, the other for children. Hotel Fenix provides a host of comforts including, bar, restaurant, TV lounge, large rooms and a sun deck where you can enjoy snacks, drinks and meals while enjoying the spectacular sea view.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Cavallino
per night from £201Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £49Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £86Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £105Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £69Estimated price based on searches in the last month