Information about Buca di Michelangelo Hotel
Set in Caprese Michelangelo, the mediaeval home town of the famous painter and sculptor, Buca di Michelangelo offers country-style rooms. It features a garden, bar and restaurant. Homemade jam tarts and other sweet items are served daily for breakfast, while savoury options are available on request. The restaurant specialises in local Tuscan cuisine, including mushrooms and truffles according to the season. Rooms at the Buca come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some also offer free Wi-Fi and some have wood-beamed ceilings. The property is 50 metres from the Casa di Michelangelo, and is well placed for hiking activities in the local countryside. Arezzo is a 50-minute drive away.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. You are advised to bring your own vehicle as the property is not serviced by public transport. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays. From July until September, it is open 7 days a week.
Services of Buca di Michelangelo Hotel
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Access to health care professionals
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free WiFi
- Cashless payment available
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Face masks for guests available
Via Capoluogo 51
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £107Estimated price based on searches in the last month