Information about Gasthof Steg Hotel
Set in the Alto Adige countryside, just 11 km from Bolzano, Gasthof Steg offers a terrace, bar and restaurant. The Bolzano Nord exit of the A22 Autostrada del Brennero motorway is a 5-minute drive away. Rooms in the Gasthof feature a satellite LCD TV and a private bathroom. Each is fitted with carpeted flooring and wooden furniture, and comes with heating and a telephone. Some rooms also have a balcony. This hotel offers a breakfast, including sweet and savoury products. The hotel’s restaurant specialises in typical Tyrolean dishes, and pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven. You can reach the Val Gardena, San Floriano and Plose ski slopes within 20 minutes by car. A cycling track runs just past the property.
Please inform Gasthof Steg in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Services of Gasthof Steg Hotel
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
- Non-smoking throughout
- Cashless payment available
- Street parking
- Parking on site
- Key access
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Free WiFi
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Outdoor furniture
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
Atzwanger Str. 12 / Via Campodazzo 12
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £44Estimated price based on searches in the last month