Information about Hotel Jagdhof
Offering a free indoor pool and a free wellness centre, Hotel Jagdhof has rooms and apartments with a minibar and a mountain-view balcony. Located in Caldaro / Kaltern, it has free parking, bikes and WiFi. Each unit here will provide you with wood-beamed ceilings, parquet floors and a satellite TV. Featuring a bath tub or shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bathrobes. A restaurant serving local specialities and a bar are available on site. You can relax in the garden, the sun terrace or in the shared lounge. Lake Caldaro is 4 km from Jagdhof Hotel. Bolzano / Bozen can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Please note that du to COVID 19 regulation 2020 the current legal situation, the Finnish sauna can ONLY be used on reservation on the same day (ie you alone, or with people traveling together - living people) it can unfortunately happen that everything has already been reserved. Face mask mouth and nose protection is compulsory in all closed public areas.
Services of Hotel Jagdhof
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Gift shop
- Snack bar
- Private beach area
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Minimarket on site
- Bicycle rental
- WiFi available in all areas
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tennis court
- Bridal suite
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Mini golf
- Soundproof rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Pool/beach towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Temporary art galleries
- Internet services
- Indoor play area
- Live music/performance
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Packed lunches
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- Allergy-free room
- Barber/beauty shop
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- CCTV outside property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Walking tours
- Heated pool
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Tour desk
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Safety deposit box
- Room service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Children television networks
- Fire extinguishers
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Private check-in/check-out
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Games room
- Parking on site
- Family rooms
- Salt-water pool
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Kid meals
- Daily housekeeping
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Horse riding
- Bike tours
- Face masks for guests available
- Pets allowed
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Cashless payment available
- All windows are double-glazed
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Private parking
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Tour or class about local culture
- First aid kit available
- Indoor pool
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Water sport facilities on site
- Spa and wellness centre
Maria von Buol Platz 5
- Wellness Hotel
Similar hotels to Caldaro
Featuring a free wellness centre and ouutdoor pool with hydromassage area, B&B Boutiquehotel Feldererhof is set at an altitude of 500 metres in Caldar. It offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and vineyards. The family-run Feldererhof is a 4-star hotel and has a modern design and plenty of outdoor space where you can sit back and enjoy the view. Rooms boast beautiful views and either a furnished balcony or patio. Each one includes an LCD TV, free Wi-Fi and bathroom with hairdryer. The breakfast buffet can be enjoyed out on the terrace. It includes cold meats, cheese, boiled eggs and homemade jams. The wellness centre includes a sauna, Turkish bath and infrared cabin. Cycling and hiking tours are organised by the local tourist board. Free parking is provided and the nearest bus stop is 500 metres away for buses to Bolzano 15 km away.
Designhotel Gius La Residenza is set in the vineyards of South Tyrol, 1 kilometre from the shores of Lake Kalterer. It offers a free wellness centre and a rooftop terrace with panoramic views. Breakfast is a varied buffet served until 12:00. The Designhotel Gius offers unique suites with a hot tub, free WiFi, and private balconies or terraces. Apartments are located in a separate building. The wellness centre of the Gius features indoor heated pool and a Finnish sauna. Massages can also be booked on site. The property also has a private beach and offers free beach bag and towels. Gius La Residenza is 300 metres from the historic centre of Kaltern, with bus connections to Bolzano.
Hotel Torgglhof has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Caldaro. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. The property features an indoor pool, a garden and rooms with garden views. At the hotel the rooms include a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes and slippers. At Hotel Torgglhof every room has bed linen and towels. A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation. Hotel Torgglhof features a spa and wellness centre which includes a sauna. You can play table tennis at the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling. Molveno is 38 km from Hotel Torgglhof, while Bolzano is 18 km from the property. The nearest airport is Bolzano, 8 km from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
The Badl is an adult-only hotel offering spectacular mountain views, a spa with wellness centre, and free parking. It is a 5-minute drive from the centre of Caldaro, and the restaurant serves typical cuisine of South Tyrol. All rooms at Genusshotel Das Badl are spacious and feature a private balcony, an LCD TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The floors are carpeted or parquet, both anti allergenic. Access to the wellness centre of Badl Genushotel is free. Facilities include indoor swimming pool, hot tub and Turkish bath. Our restaurant serves a light Mediterranean cuisine with South Tyrolean classics.
Offering a spa, indoor and outdoor pool and a sauna, Das Wanda is located in the countryside, a 20-minute walk from Caldaro’s centre. Guests can relax by the swimming pool, complete with sunbathing lawn and sun loungers. It offers guest rooms with a balcony and suites with air conditioning and a bathroom open onto the room. Breakfast with local produce is served daily in the breakfast room. A variety of snacks, including homemade cakes and ice cream, and local wines are available at the lounge bar. Das Wanda is a 6-minute drive from the village of San Antonio, which is also the lower terminus of the Mendola funicular. Bolzano is 15 km from the property.
Just 200 metres from Lake Caldaro’s shores, 4-star Hotel Thalhof am See boasts a free spa, and outdoor and indoor pools. Featuring a restaurant with terrace, the hotel offers free access at nearby tennis courts. You can relax in the Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub. Massages are bookable at reception while city bikes are rentable for free. A furnished garden and free Wi-Fi in public areas are available. All with a mountain or lake-view balcony, the classically furnished en suite rooms come with carpeted floors, a minibar and LCD satellite TV. South Tyrol and Mediterranean quality cuisine can be tasted in the restaurant or on its terrace. The breakfast buffet consists of cheeses, cold cuts and egg dishes, accompanied by homemade cakes and jams. The centre of Caldaro is a 3-minute drive away. The other mountain villages set along the Strada Del Vino wine route are within a 15-km radius from the property.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Caldaro
per night from £138Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £81Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £131Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £117Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £129Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £115Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £101Estimated price based on searches in the last month