Information about Gasthof Schönau Hotel
Featuring an outdoor terrace with mountain views, Gasthof Schönau is located in Moso in Trentino Alto-Adige, 40 km from Merano. Guests have access to the property’s free sauna. All rooms offer a balcony, hardwood floors and a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a complimentary bathrobe. The Gasthof Schönau has an on-site restaurant, which serves local cuisine. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast, which includes sweet and savoury items. Set in the mountains, the surrounding areas are ideal for hiking and biking. Other facilities include free on-site parking and free WiFi in public areas. Saxner ski lift is 37 km from Gasthof Schönau. Vipiteno is 55 km away.
Services of Gasthof Schönau Hotel
- Internet services
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Fire extinguishers
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Non-smoking throughout
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Designated smoking area
- Sun terrace
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Packed lunches
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Smoke alarms
- Free WiFi
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Pets allowed
- Luggage storage
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Invoice provided
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- First aid kit available
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Similar hotels to Bagni Di Moso
With a panoramic sunny location 3 km from Moso in Passiria, this family-run hotel offers a wellness centre, restaurant and sun terrace. All rooms and apartments come with mountain-view balcony. Rooms at the Hotel Kronhof have modern wooden furnishings and an LCD satellite TV. Apartments include a kitchenette with a fridge and stove. Each balcony is furnished with a table and chairs. Breakfast at the Kronhof is a buffet with cold meats, cheeses and freshly prepared eggs. The restaurant serves dishes from South Tyrol as well as classic Italian dishes. At the spa, you can relax in the indoor pool, hot tub and Finnish sauna. The hotel organizes weekly hiking trips, and electric bikes can be rented on site. The hotel also has charging stations for electric cars. Set at an altitude of 1315 metres, the hotel is 30 km Merano and a 1-hour drive from Bolzano. Parking is free.
In the mountains
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Bagni Di Moso
per night from £216Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £97Estimated price based on searches in the last month