Information about Vallarom Hotel
Situated 3 km from Castello di Avio, Vallarom offers a restaurant, a shared lounge and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. The accommodation has a hot tub. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. The farm stay offers a à la carte or Italian breakfast. Guests can relax in the garden at the property. The nearest airport is Verona Airport, 36 km from VALLAROM.
Please inform Vallarom in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Services of Vallarom Hotel
- Breakfast in the room
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Table tennis
- Daily housekeeping
- Safety deposit box
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Room service
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Free WiFi
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Parking on site
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Open-air bath
- Designated smoking area
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Spa and wellness centre
- Board games/puzzles
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Non-smoking throughout
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Kid meals
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Packed lunches
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- BBQ facilities
- Cashless payment available
- Themed dinner nights
- Pool/beach towels
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Ironing service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Pets allowed
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Facilities for disabled guests
- All windows are double-glazed
- Smoke alarms
- Bicycle rental
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- First aid kit available
Frazione Masi 21
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £65Estimated price based on searches in the last month