Information about The Smugglers Inn Hotel
The Smugglers Inn overlooks the sandy beach at Ballinskelligs Bay. Most rooms have sea or mountain views and the hotel has a bar, a gourmet restaurant, free WiFi in all areas and free parking. Waterville Golf Links is 300 meters away and Hogs Head Golf Club is less than 2 km away. Rooms at The Smuggler’s Inn feature en-suite bathrooms, TVs and hairdryers. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided. The Smugglers Inn Restaurant specializes in fresh seasonal local produce, with seafood being a specialty, and has a tank with live lobsters. The bar has a gastro bar food menu and there is a garden for al fresco dining at lunchtime, weather permitting. The Inn is adjacent to the world-famous Waterville Golf Links and just a 20-minute walk to the village of Waterville. Nearby Lough Currane offers excellent salmon and trout fishing. Drying facilities are available for golfing and fisherman guests. Waterville has a good selection of craft shops and pubs.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Please note check in is between 15:00 and 20:00. Guests who need to check in after 20:00 need to contact the property in advance.
Services of The Smugglers Inn Hotel
- WiFi available in all areas
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- First aid kit available
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Cashless payment available
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Internet services
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Horse riding
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Luggage storage
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Room service
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Face masks for guests available
- Family rooms
- Packed lunches
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Kid meals
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Invoice provided
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £62Estimated price based on searches in the last month