Information about Tudor Lodge B&B Hotel
Nestled in the Wicklow Mountains in the village of Laragh, Tudor Lodge offers comfortable guest accommodation and self-catering cabins all within a riverside setting. Each room at the Tudor Lodge features an en suite bathroom with power shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Tea/coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player are also included. Packed lunches can be provided for an additional fee. Pubs, restaurants, and shops are located within 300 meters from this family-run B&B. Guest can enjoy The Sun Room with its large windows and comfortable chairs, a sun terrace, landscaped gardens, and a riverside patio next to the River Avonmore. Ireland’s East Coast and the shores of Wicklow are under a 15-minute drive from the Tudor Lodge. Picturesque Wicklow Way walks start right outside the B&B.
Please inform Tudor Lodge B&B in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Please note that packed lunches are available upon request only and for an additional fee.
Services of Tudor Lodge B&B Hotel
- Board games/puzzles
- Smoke alarms
- Packed lunches
- Pets allowed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV in common areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free parking
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking throughout
- On-site parking
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Luggage storage
- Family rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- Private parking
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Security alarm
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- CCTV outside property
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £18Estimated price based on searches in the last month