Information about Hillgrove Guesthouse Hotel
Near St. James Church
When you stay at Hillgrove Guesthouse in Dingle, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute walk of St. James Church and St. Mary's Church. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Trinity Tree and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from The Dillon Gallery.Stay in one of 15 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.At Hillgrove Guesthouse, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area.Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as concierge services.
Services of Hillgrove Guesthouse Hotel
- Smoke alarms
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Cashless payment available
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Private parking
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Designated smoking area
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- First aid kit available
- Non-smoking throughout
- All windows are double-glazed
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Children television networks
- Luggage storage
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Daily housekeeping
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Snack bar
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Family rooms
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Parking on site
- Security alarm
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- BBQ facilities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Invoice provided
- Internet services
- Non-smoking rooms
- 24-hour security
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
Similar hotels to Dingle
Located in the heart of Dingle, Barr na Sráide offers 3-star accommodation with free parking and with free Wi-Fi. Kerry Airport is only a 45-minute drive. The picturesque Dingle Peninsula boasts stunning landscape and access to horse riding, sailing, golf and diving. Each of the 26 rooms at Barr na Sráide features an en suite shower room and a TV with satellite channels. A hearty breakfast is served daily and guests can also enjoy a drink at the on-site pub. Craft and gift shops, restaurants, and traditional music venues are within 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Situated in the heart of Dingle by by pier and marina, the family-owned Dingle Bay Hotel offers free Wi-Fi in certain areas, free parking, a stylish bar, and a restaurant. Each room at Dingle Bay Hotel features an en suite bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, and a TV. A hearty Irish breakfast, freshly cooked and made of locally sourced ingredients, is served daily at Long’s Restaurant; guests can also enjoy organic yoghurts and a selection of homemade breads, scones, and pastries. The restaurant’s menu also features dishes such as fresh Blasket Island lobster, Cromane Bay mussels, and Kerry lamb. Special dietary requirements are also catered for. Guests can enjoy regular entertainment, and traditional Irish and West Kerry music at Paudie’s Bar. Boasting an enviable position in the heart of Dingle, by the sea, Dingle Bay Hotel also offers easy access to the Dingle Peninsula, Slea Head Drive, and the Eask Tower.
With a stay at Dingle Harbour Nights in Dingle, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium and Irish Adventures. This guesthouse is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Dingle Harbour and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Greenlane Gallery. The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee. Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and peaceful setting of Dingle Heights, a luxurious haven in the heart of beautiful County Kerry. Discover the spectacular Dingle Peninsula, climb majestic Mount Brandon, take in the sea breeze on Inch Beach, swim with Fungie the dolphin and visit the rugged Blasket Islands. With superb breakfasts and secure private parking available, it's an ideal location to explore the region from. Host Bridie Fitzgerald looks forward to welcoming guests.
Near Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium
Offering views over the bay, Dingle Peninsula Hotel is set a 7 minutes' drive from Dingle. The beach is located 4 minutes from the property and guests can enjoy the traditional Irish country pub with live music. Free private parking is available on site. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Dingle Peninsula Hotel features free WiFi throughout. A complimentary shuttle service to and from local destinations is offered to all guests. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area including golf, cycling, swimming, fishing as well as horse riding on the beach and swimming with the local dolphin. Guided history walks and a kids club is also available. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 56 km from Dingle Peninsula Hotel.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Dingle
per night from £395Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £154Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £232Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £43Estimated price based on searches in the last month