Information about Commodore Hotel
Near Titanic Trail
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.With a stay at Commodore Hotel in Cobh, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Fota Wildlife Park and Titanic Trail. This hotel is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from English Market and 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Pairc Ui Chaoimh.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Enjoy recreation amenities such as a nightclub or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 100 meters.Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Harbour Grill Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Services of Commodore Hotel
- Smoke alarms
- Dry cleaning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Family rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Kid meals
- Non-smoking rooms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Internet services
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Free WiFi
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £108Estimated price based on searches in the last month