Information about Commodore Hotel
Near Titanic Trail
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This Victorian hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 100 meters.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Harbour Grill Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.With a stay at Commodore Hotel in Cobh, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 10-minute drive of Fota Wildlife Park and Titanic Trail. This hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from English Market and 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Pairc Ui Chaoimh.
Services of Commodore Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Kid meals
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Dry cleaning
- Non-smoking throughout
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Smoke alarms
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Family rooms
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 20 Apr)