Information about Dun Ri Guesthouse Hotel
In a quiet corner of Clifden, this quiet haven of rich comfort and classic Irish hospitality is just 93 steps from the vibrant buzz of Clifden town centre. Dun Ri Guest House serves both full Irish and lighter breakfast options. All are freshly prepared with locally sourced produce, homemade breads and preserves. All bedrooms are en suite with modern amenities like TV, Wi-Fi, power showers, hairdryers, and luxurious bedding.
Services of Dun Ri Guesthouse Hotel
- Invoice provided
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Free parking
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
- Non-smoking rooms
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Luggage storage
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- First aid kit available
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Babysitting/child services
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Internet services
- On-site parking
- Cashless payment available
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Similar hotels to Clifden
Arch Guest House offers bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Clifden. The B&B has a courtyard garden and free Wi-Fi access. Continental and full Irish breakfasts are available. A non-smoking guest house, The Arch has 9 en suite, spacious rooms with comfortable beds and luxury linens. Rooms contain bedside lockers, hairdryers and free toiletries. The guest house is on the main street in Clifden, so pubs, restaurants, gift shops and art galleries are very close by. The house is across the road from the local bus stop and the Sky Road is a 5-minute walk. There are 3 floors, but unfortunately no lift.
Situated in the picturesque town of Clifden, the hotel is fast becoming the premier location for activity holidays with its unique and diverse landscape, ideal for walking, cycling, and hiking. Connemara's longest established hotel, Foyles has been owned and managed by the Foyle family for nearly a century. The impressive building, which has played host to many famous personalities over the years, has recently been redesigned to the highest modern standards, yet retains much of its old charm and atmosphere. After a long day of exploring Clifden you can relax in the comfort of the hotel; rest in the patio garden or enjoy a drink and some live music in the hotel bar, Mullarkeys.
The Alcock and Brown hotel in Clifden is a central and cosy hotel offering a dedicated welcoming service in a relaxed atmosphere. Centrally located in the heart of Clifden Town Square, the Alcock and Brown is perfectly situated for you to leisurely browse the local shops, boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants, while being perfectly located to explore the beautiful surroundings of Connemara on day trips. Unfortunately our restaurant is unable to open this year due to unforeseen circumstances. The Alcock & Brown Hotel has a relaxed and friendly environment, and is an ideal base for touring Connemara. Pursuits to be enjoyed are pony trekking, golfing on Connemara Championship links course, sea fishing, guided heritage walks and mountain climbing. Numerous sandy beaches are nearby.
A warm and friendly home-away-from-home, Buttermilk Lodge is 5 minutes' walk from Clifden town centre, so you can just park your car and easily walk to town. The non-smoking Buttermilk Lodge has some ground-floor rooms. All rooms are en suite with every modern convenience. Free Wi-Fi internet access and a computer is available. The extensive breakfast features a buffet selection and then a choice of breakfast: Irish, smoked salmon and homemade pancakes amongst others. Special diets are catered for, incluidng vegetarion, gluten-free and dairy-free. All breakfasts are freshly cooked to order. The owners breed Connemara ponies and sheep on their farm which is a few miles from the house. You are welcome to visit them during your stay. You can also meet the resident dogs, Robbie & Harley, if you wish. At Buttermilk Lodge you will find real turf fires and original works of art, as well as lots of local knowledge and information.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Mon, 08 Nov)