Information about Sive Townhouse Hotel
Sive Townhouse in Cahirsiveen provides pleasant accommodation close to the many sights of County Kerry. This busy market town offers boat crossings to the World Heritage Site Skellig Rock. Sive Townhouse can organise your trip, and also provides laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi. Sive Townhouse has a range of private rooms, all with private bathroom facilities. A light breakfast of cereals, porridge, bread and free-range eggs is available each morning, and the property is just a short walk from town, where there are many cafés and pubs amongst the colourful buildings lining New Market Street. Cahirsiveen offers a range of attractions from water-sports to horse riding and an extensive selection of shops. The hostel has a pretty landscaped garden and balcony, with seating areas and stunning views of the area, and also offers free transport to the boats over to Skellig. Free transport arranged to Skelligs departure, if you book a tour with Casey Tours.
Please inform Sive Townhouse in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Guests must check-in no later than 19:00 on the day of arrival. Please note that all bookings of 5 guests or more are subject to approval by the property and include a booking deposit.
Services of Sive Townhouse Hotel
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- Designated smoking area
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Sun terrace
- Physical distancing rules followed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Internet services
- Express check-in/check-out
- On-site parking
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Luggage storage
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
15 Newmarket Street
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.