Information about Budapest Csaszar Hotel
The Csaszar Hotel is located in the centre of Buda, a 5-minute walk away from Margaret Bridge and several restaurants. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. The building was erected in the 1850s, and initially functioned as a nunnery. The atmosphere of the rooms is pleasant and modern, yet they are reminiscent of the origins of the building. The Lukács Thermal Bath is just 150 metres away from the Csaszar hotel and provides a full range of therapeutic services. The famous Gellért Bath is easily accessible by public transport within 15 minutes. If you wish to stay on half-board basis, this can be arranged with a nearby restaurant. Moreover all guests of Hotel Császár enjoy discounted prices there.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces. Please note that the swimming pool can be used between 06:00 and 19:00 with the exception of when sport events take place. Please note, swimming cap is mandatory at all times. When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Services of Budapest Csaszar Hotel
- First aid kit available
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Airport shuttle
- Parking on site
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- CCTV in common areas
- Safety deposit box
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Delivered food is securely covered
- 24-hour front desk
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All windows are double-glazed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Non-smoking throughout
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Pets allowed
- Face masks for guests available
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Free WiFi
- Board games/puzzles
- Smoke alarms
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Allergy-free room
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
Frankel Leo u. 35
Similar hotels to Budapest
In Budapest (District II)
Near Parliament Building
In Budapest (Ujlipotvaros)
Near Parliament Building
The hotel is situated near Moszkva Tér, one of the main traffic junctions in Budapest. The main sights can be easily reached by public transport and there is an underground station just a 5 minutes' walk from the hotel. Guests will find shops in the immediate vicinity, and Margaret Island Park is a 25-minute walk away. Along with WLAN Internet access and currency exchange facilities the hotel provides child-friendly services, such as a playground, highchairs and baby cots. Every room at the hotel is non-smoking and comes with an array of amenities. The rooms feature modern and comfortable furnishings, which have been designed with a touch of Art Deco. On the health floor, guests can have a sunbath and enjoy a beautiful view of Budapest. Besides the SPA pool, the sauna and the indoor swimming pool with sun loungers, guests can also use the fitness equipment.
Our art-deco aparthotel opened in April 2016 below the Fisherman's Bastion - Castle District Budapest. Located a 6-minute walk from the Chain Bridge in a quiet street which is part of UNESCO cultural world heritage. All major sights of Buda and Pest City Center are within walking distance. Each air-conditioned suite includes a king size bed, flat -screen TV, fully equipped kitchen with dining area and a possibility of one or two sofa beds for extra guests. There is a shower in the bathroom along with free toiletries. A bottle of award winning Csiki Sor craft beer, mineral water and a continental breakfast are compliments of Milford Suites. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel and a parking garage is available with advance reservation. Our crystal chandeliers, Hungarian Zsolnay porcelain and Szasz Endre artwork will all make your Budapest stay special!
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Budapest
per night from £75Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £57Estimated price based on searches in the last month
(price for Thu, 03 Feb)
per night from £46Estimated price based on searches in the last month
(price for Sun, 05 Dec)
per night from £48Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £244Estimated price based on searches in the last month