Information about Hermes Hotel
Located in the traditional village of Panagia, the family-run Hermes Hotel offers free Wi-Fi in entire property. It is set amidst a well-tended garden with a watermill enjoying panoramic views of the surroundings. Hermes rooms are simply furnished. Each has a private bathroom with shower and comes with a TV and air-conditioning. All rooms open out to a private balcony with Aegean Sea or mountain view. Guests can take a walk in the cobbled streets of the village or participate in hiking and mountain biking activities. Taverns, cafes and mini markets can be found within 50 metres. The beach of Chryssi Ammoudia is at 3 km and Thassos Port is 7 km away. Free on-site parking is possible.
Services of Hermes Hotel
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Air conditioning
- On-site parking
- Gift shop
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Luggage storage
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Internet services
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Tour desk
- Free parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Cashless payment available
- Shops (on site)
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Similar hotels to Hermes Hotel
Located in the village of Panagia, amidst lush plane trees, Thassos Inn offers accommodation with a furnished balcony enjoying views of the Thracian Sea or the mountains. It has a café-bar and provides free Wi-Fi throughout. Thassos rooms and studios are simply furnished and air conditioned. They include a satellite TV, a mini fridge and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units also offer a kitchenette. At the open-air café-bar, guests can enjoy coffees, fresh juices and light meals. Within walking distance, they can also find traditional taverns, bars and night clubs. The main town of Thassos is 6 km away from the property, while Chrysi Ammoudia is at 3 km. Free public parking can be found near the premises.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £148Estimated price based on searches in the last month