Information about Nefeli Hotel
Just 50 metres from Myrties Beach in Kalymnos, Nefeli Hotel features a snack bar amidst its blossomed garden. It offers accommodation with a balcony or patio overlooking the Aegean Sea, the garden or the mountain. The simply decorated rooms and studios of Nefeli have a fridge, an electric kettle and a safety deposit box. Each unit includes a private bathroom with hairdryer, while the studios also feature a kitchenette with cooking hobs. Air conditioning is available. Guests have the option of a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. A variety of coffees, drinks and light meals can also be enjoyed at the outdoor eating area of the snack bar. Guests can use the outdoor swimming pool of a nearby property, located just 20 metres from the hotel, free of charge. Restaurants and shops are within a short walk from the premises. Kalymnos Town and Port is at 7 km, while Kalymnos National Airport is 8 km away. Melitsahas Beach is at 400 metres and the scenic Vathi Village is at 19 km. Climbing routes are 1.5 km from Nefeli. Car rental services are provided and free public parking can be found nearby.
Please note that the use of air conditioning is offered free of charge in June, July, August and September, and upon a charge for the rest of the months.
Services of Nefeli Hotel
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Car hire
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Internet services
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Luggage storage
- Access to health care professionals
- WiFi available in all areas
- Snack bar
- Cashless payment available
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £86Estimated price based on searches in the last month