Information about Karagiannis Hotel
Karagiannis is located in Keramoti Village of Kavala, within 400 metres from the long, sandy beach and a short walk from restaurants and shops. Featuring a bar, the property offers self-catering units with free Wi-Fi and a balcony. All apartments of Karagiannis have a seating area and a kitchenette with dining area, fridge and a small electric oven. Each unit is equipped with air conditioning, a safe and a TV. The private bathroom is stocked with hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. Drinks, coffees and snacks can also be enjoyed at the on-site bar throughout the day. Keramoti Port, from where ferries to Samothraki depart, lies within 1 km from Karagiannis. Kavala Town is at 39 km, while Xanthi Town is 44 km away. Free parking is possible on site.
Please inform Karagiannis in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Services of Karagiannis Hotel
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Invoice provided
- Air conditioning
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking throughout
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Free WiFi
- Face masks for guests available
- Internet services
- Family rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- BBQ facilities
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- First aid kit available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Cashless payment available
- Access to health care professionals
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Karagiannis Hotel
Other hotel options
per night from £111Estimated price based on searches in the last month