Information about Karagiannis Hotel
Karagiannis is located in Keramoti Village of Kavala, within 400 metres from the long, sandy beach and a short walk from restaurants and shops. Featuring a bar, the property offers self-catering units with free Wi-Fi and a balcony. All apartments of Karagiannis have a seating area and a kitchenette with dining area, fridge and a small electric oven. Each unit is equipped with air conditioning, a safe and a TV. The private bathroom is stocked with hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. Drinks, coffees and snacks can also be enjoyed at the on-site bar throughout the day. Keramoti Port, from where ferries to Samothraki depart, lies within 1 km from Karagiannis. Kavala Town is at 39 km, while Xanthi Town is 44 km away. Free parking is possible on site.
Please inform Karagiannis in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Services of Karagiannis Hotel
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Non-smoking throughout
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Face masks for guests available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- BBQ facilities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Access to health care professionals
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Family rooms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.